12.11 - Experiment of hill climbing(12/144times)


Today I started the experiment of hill climbing with a backpack filled with water bottles.

It is approximately 7.5kg and it corresponds to "LIGHT WEIGHT(8~9kg)" of the definition of the BASE WEIGHT.


I write down below ramblingly what I felt and thought.

-----

The backpack is heavy and my shoulder hurts. I'm worried if the string will break.

It's fun to talk to the members. The view from the top is beautiful.

It's getting hot.

There is dog poop. Watch out for the ground.

If I look closely at the surface of this hill, there is a dent, and if I catch my foot there, I can easily climb it.

It's heavy and hard to walk because I'm wearing boots, but how much does the actual mountain boots weigh?

My back seems to hurt, but what kind of posture is appropriate for walking? I think I'm in a very forward-bent posture now.

Oh, I've come to the front of the members.

I prefer to follow from behind rather than walk in front.  I think that will keep me at my own pace.

How many more times? It's very encouraging to see Anna counting.

It's surprisingly fine. 

-----





コメント